3 Things I Learned Last Week (Jul. 2014 #4)
- Why yes, it is possible for Florida to provide a random 10-minute downpour. Exactly when you decide to mow your tiny lawn, of course.
- Miranda Sings is hilarious! At the very least check her out on Titter.
- I think very few people stare deep into and actually try to face fear. Real, true, absolute fear. I can only hope it’s worth it.
3 Things I Learned Last Week (Jul. 2014 #3)
- Sometimes terrible people excuse themselves to the restroom just to secretly check their phones, and karma smites them by providing no cell coverage in the restroom. I mean, that’s just what those terrible people have told me…
- It doesn’t take long for a large whitehead to appear out of thin air on top of your nose: the time between preparing in front of a mirror for a date and returning home from said date is more than enough.
- July 21st is National Ice Cream Day!
3 Things I Learned Last Week (Jul. 2014 #2)
- I didn’t think it was possible, but in one fell swoop Lebron James went from being a guy I couldn’t stand to someone that restored a tiny bit of my faith in humanity.
- For being such a big deal, the actual World Cup trophy looks painfully like it was created in first-grade art class.
- If you make a blog post asking if anyone is really reading your blog, you need to be prepared to find out that no one gives a crap.
Is this thing on?
3 Things I Learned Last Week (Jul. 2014 #1)
- I had a dream that my friend was being kidnapped right before my eyes, and as I pulled out my phone to dial 9-1-1 I saw that I had butt-dialed someone named Doug (I don’t have a friend named Doug) who proceeded to talk and try to have a conversation with me even though I repeatedly said I needed to hang up. Even in my dreams I’m a colossal failure in high-octane situations. :p Also, Doug is an idiot.
- I’ve always known that I get hiccups if I eat something way too spicy. I have no idea why. I’ve also always known that my surefire way for curing hiccups is to hold my breath deep in my lungs for a bit. What I didn’t know until this past week is it’s impossible for me to hold my breath deep in my lungs and therefore cure my hiccups while my mother is laughing hysterically at my hiccups because it will cause me to laugh too. #InfiniteLoop
- Only 2% of each tree is actually alive!